Tuesday Fight Club

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bummer. Riding alone in the dark is surprisingly enjoyable.
I have stories that go back to bottle cage batteries and coyotes in early 90s or my 3rd time in allamuchy 95ish. I had a really big creeper moment in back of DP last year. Seemed to be getting worst as I get older.

Fat Trout

Bummer. Riding alone in the dark is surprisingly enjoyable.
Once upon a time i only had a bar light. I soon realized (riding by myself) that when you cant look with your head every noise you hear is the scariest thing you can think of lol. That and black bears are a darker black than the night....kinda cool and freaky too.

serviceguy

I dont think you need to be a rocket scientist or @Patrick to figure out that it would be unkind to post a Tuesday fight club ride after 10" of Monday rain. Holy fuck did it rain a boat ton yesterday!

May pull a Thursday fight club if weather holds.
For once I woke up resolute and early enough to go for an early 1.5 hour ride only to be stopped at the front door by my brain custodian (wife) that reminded me how much it rained yesterday...it will have to be Thursday for me too. Hopefully. If I wake up.

Pampa

I have stories that go back to bottle cage batteries and coyotes in early 90s or my 3rd time in allamuchy 95ish. I had a really big creeper moment in back of DP last year. Seemed to be getting worst as I get older.
I'm also wary of riding alone at night. OK, I'm scared. This past Sunday I went out at 5 am to test cold weather gear and a mile in a coyote started howling. It must have been not too close, but it sure looked like it was. I had a small pepper spray but I still turned back and did laps around the neighborhood. We've heard packs of coyotes close to home going crazy when they catch something. They woke us up several times in the middle of the night. I've seen up to 6 together in these trails. That's a couple too many to be comfortable.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I dont think you need to be a rocket scientist or @Patrick to figure out that it would be unkind to post a Tuesday fight club ride after 10" of Monday rain. Holy fuck did it rain a boat ton yesterday!

May pull a Thursday fight club if weather holds.

I'll show up and turn around if it's not good, but I'm not far

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Let's pretend Thursday is Tuesday this week and punch out a fight club.
fightclub_1.jpg

6 pm Panther Valley Mall
In front of the 7/11

42 County Rd 517, Hackettstown, NJ 07840

Top Bottom