Tuesday Fight Club

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be there. Hopefully without a contingency of middle aged women wanting to kill me......

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I got a beat down, superman into the abyss.
I am ok to my peeps. Wife said exactly what we assumed. This is another thing when you turn 50 @ReggieHammond :) your too old for this nonsense.
Thank you @Fat Trout for being proactive with first aid. Putting that on the list of should have.
Sorry team mtbnj I bleed all over my nice new club ride mtbnj jersey :(
@Patrick for the sweet bike drop off. Hang tight as may ask you to bring a different one back :)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I got a beat down, superman into the abyss.
I am ok to my peeps. Wife said exactly what we assumed. This is another thing when you turn 50 @ReggieHammond :) your too old for this nonsense.
Thank you @Fat Trout for being proactive with first aid. Putting that on the list of should have.
Sorry team mtbnj I bleed all over my nice new club ride mtbnj jersey :(
@Patrick for the sweet bike drop off. Hang tight as may ask you to bring a different one back :)

It was a nice launch too - glad you were able to ride away from that. Should have grabbed the camera, but don't have that millennial reaction.
Once again i have no idea where i am out there.

no pics tonight, but we put in a solid 11 miles according the garmin watch.

Fat Trout

Points to @mattybfat for taking the hard line, visiting the abyss and still being hard to keep up with on the ride out.
Bike-Exercise-Fail-Funny-Meme-Picture.jpg

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like a fat Trout and bfat so far, speaking of which where are the OOS boys... No one over there comes out at night. Moon should supply some natural lighting tonight.

BPaze

Looks like a fat Trout and bfat so far, speaking of which where are the OOS boys... No one over there comes out at night. Moon should supply some natural lighting tonight.
Afraid to slow you down and Tuesday nights are soccer, but these sound awesome

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
6 pm at the 7-11 lot
Exit 19 off 80 left at light 1 mile on right at panther valley mall.

That left is route 517 if your coming from a different direction.

42 county road 517
Hackettstown NJ 07840

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
giphy-18.gif

The FatSS experiment is over. After the carbon wheel explosion I decided I want gears and go long/slow.
So who's in for tuesday fight club!

Top Bottom