tuesday. 630ish-PM. skyline

MNicolosi

FINALLY it looks the weather is going to cooperate, it will be a bit chilly, but layer up and lets roll. looking at about 8-10 miles or so. can probably do earlier if necessary. lets do this :2guns:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
although my bike is back (thanks to my bud icebiker) now I have a cold and I pulled my quad again this weekend...argh! all my good luck is gone and now has turned into shite!!!!
so, im out...

Engignar

As of now I would say the soccer field. We can leave from the top of Skyline if we want to do a different ride...

C'mon Shaggz!

xc62701

What's the itinerary. I didn't get to ride tonight so I might be in for tomorrow. Is the ride up top or meeting at the soccer fields?

MNicolosi

yo dirty sons of b!tches!!!! I AM STUCK AT THE STUDIO AND CAN'T GO!!! ::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I have my bike in my car and everything!!! :mad::mad::mad:
i just have too much to do before I go away on Friday. Thought i'd be able to make it but noooooooooooooooooooooooooo:getsome:

xc62701

yo dirty sons of b!tches!!!! I AM STUCK AT THE STUDIO AND CAN'T GO!!! ::cry::cry::cry:

I have my bike in my car and everything!!! :mad::mad::mad:
i just have too much to do before I go away on Friday. Thought i'd be able to make it but noooooooooooooooooooooooooo:getsome:

Sucks 2 b u!!!:D

Top Bottom