tuesday. 630ish-PM. skyline

xc62701

You were probably typing that while we were chilling at the top of skyline...Ahh you missed a wonderful night.

Great ride guys! We met up with 4 other familiar doods - Panhead, MattKuchavik, NJMX97893493, and ??? at the top of the Cannonball rode to the top and then enjoyed the mass company on the way back down to the soccer fields. Seems like each of us had a little spill. It's kinda funny to see a light rollin around on the ground as the thought runs through your head - that's not normal...:rofl: Dave thanks again for the zip tie donation. The SS thanks you!!!

Panhead

Yea man, you guys had searchlights on your heads saw you from the bottom and thought it was a house. Real fun ride the crashes were even better- 2 black bears in the water. Steve's camelback clip was frozen shut when we got back to the cars. Looking at Fri night, but I think I'm going to Mooch on Sunday.

NJMX835

Great riding with you guys (even with my chain skipping all over the place & two OTB experiences) we definitly have to do it again soon.

Anyone interested in doing a weekly Tuesday night ride at Skyline?

Also, Matt & I are most likely doing Friday night at JH if anyone wants to go.

Engignar

We had a general consensus that there would be a weekly night ride at skyline on Tues, leaving at 6 ish. For the most part it has been a weekly thing for the last two months. Lets keep it going!

Great riding with all of you last night. Winter is here - my FD cable froze and pulled out of the clamp (1x9) and the rear was on its way out by the time we got to the cars. Another couple days like that and all of that mud will be frozen solid.

Oreo

Another couple days like that and all of that mud will be frozen solid.

That's when we break out the secret weapon, 296 carbide studs will take care of that. And maybe ride the frozen lake for a change.
Great riding wth you guys last night, fun times.

Alex

Glancing Aft

When I read these posts about weekly winter night rides at skyline I start to hate living in PA! Where were you guys last winter!? :getsome: :cry:

xc62701

That's when we break out the secret weapon, 296 carbide studs will take care of that. And maybe ride the frozen lake for a change.
Great riding wth you guys last night, fun times.

Alex

I'm just biding my time till the studs go on...soon!

NJMX835

How many teeth are left on your cogs? I might be in for Fri, I'll let you know. Any time you want to use the Marin let me know.

If they had any less they'd be living in a trailer in the ozarks...

I dropped it off by my mechanic today, he looked horrified (although he always has that look when I drop a bike off)

Thanks for the offer on the Marin, I'm tempted to take you up on that, but I'll probably just use the GF's Ironhorse on Friday

Panhead

That waasn't a look of horror- that was the look of a winter vacaion in Mexico!! Remember- when the chain is skipping you probably aren't peadling hard enough MASH THOSE BASTARDS MORE:rofl:

NJMX835

That waasn't a look of horror- that was the look of a winter vacaion in Mexico!! Remember- when the chain is skipping you probably aren't peadling hard enough MASH THOSE BASTARDS MORE:rofl:

If you can't find'em, grind'em! :D

Top Bottom