TTC Kids Race (formerly Juniors in the Jungle) April 30 at Bubbling Springs

Team Town Cycle

Mark your calendars - new venue, same good time! April 30, Bubbling Springs - our 8th Annual Kids MTB Race! This year we're concentrating on our youngest racers with racing for kids from kindergarten to 5th Grade. Still just $10, still the best event of the year! No one goes home empty handed - something for everyone!

More info at http://goo.gl/NQJYuf, and keep up with any news on our Facebook or Twitter pages, or our website or blog. Check us out on BikeReg too. Email us at info@teamtowncycle.com or PM us with any questions, and spread the word!

Team Town Cycle

Just a quick reminder about our K-5 kids race this Saturday at Bubbling Springs (home to the famous Bubblecross CX race!) Reg. opens at 9, and we'll be racing by 10. Spread the word, wrangle up the young 'uns, and come on over! Participation prize for everyone! More info here! Weather looks great - mud puddles should be at a minimum!

Team Town Cycle

The boy is quite excited for this. Can I pre-ride the course with him?

If you want to try to come by Friday after 5, we might be able to point you around. Because it's a public park, we can't do much taping ahead of time. It's not overly obvious where the course will be, but we'll be there leaf-blowing and taping the snot out of it on Friday afternoon if you want to drop by!

choop

If you want to try to come by Friday after 5, we might be able to point you around. Because it's a public park, we can't do much taping ahead of time. It's not overly obvious where the course will be, but we'll be there leaf-blowing and taping the snot out of it on Friday afternoon if you want to drop by!

We won't be heading north until that morning, so I didn't know if he could check it out if we got there an hour early.

If we were there friday, I would put him to work for you guys laying out the course. :)

Team Town Cycle

We won't be heading north until that morning, so I didn't know if he could check it out if we got there an hour early.

If we were there friday, I would put him to work for you guys laying out the course. :)

And we'd totally love to have him!!!

We'll be there at 9, so come on up! The course is a little different for each class, but you/he will get the idea ....

just wanted to say thanks for planning such a fun event. You guys really put on a nice kids specific race. The new course was "fun and Windy" (quote from kid) Kudos to the guy on the microphone, really nice job calling out all the kids as they passed by and always keeping the crowd informed that and music really added to a fun vibe. The Town Cycle crew really do it well for the kids. Highly suggest checking this event out for a great intro to MTB race culture.
Thanks from a father of a kid who had a blast

Team Town Cycle

Thanks to everyone who came out - we had a small but enthusiastic group, great weather and trail conditions at our new venue, exciting finish line sprints, no big crashes, and lots of smiling faces! Photos up on Facebook!

choop

Lost of fantastic pics...thanks so much! Here's a good one of the boy.

13047819_1152974091399513_8804395697071696748_o.jpg

Top Bottom