BOUGHT - Truing Stand

One of the few cases where "hammer" is not an entirely tongue-in-cheek suggestion.

I don't have one for sale, and if you have trouble locating one, Roger Musson has plans on his website that you can buy/print/tape on plywood and cut out. Requires very little special tooling, though a table saw makes it go much faster.

I also have one in case the one with @MadisonDan doesn’t fit your needs. lol. Or if anyone else wants one…. It’s a Park TS -2. I mounted it on a couple 2 x 4s but you can attach it to whatever you want.

I bought it on here from another member and used it a few times but not enough that it’s worth the space it’s taking up.

$120.

7533BA77-D2AA-420A-B283-18E51C9BE270.jpeg9AED3C59-55CA-46CF-9B9F-9D075ECB86BB.jpeg

I also have one in case the one with @MadisonDan doesn’t fit your needs. lol. Or if anyone else wants one…. It’s a Park TS -2. I mounted it on a couple 2 x 4s but you can attach it to whatever you want.

I bought it on here from another member and used it a few times but not enough that it’s worth the space it’s taking up.

$120.

View attachment 200623View attachment 200624

That's a really good price. A new set of indicators (black bent arms) will bring that into line with the newest stands.

Back
Top Bottom