Trek MT60 Boys Bike w/ 20" wheels for 6-9 year old - $120 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdoonz

Spring is right around the corner (I swear it is). Almost time to hit the trails and bring your little guy with you. This bike has seen 6 Mile, Allaire, the D&R Canal Path and has performed flawlessly on the trails as well as the streets in my neighborhood.

I'm selling my son's bike because he simply out grew it and I just bought him a MT220 yesterday.

This bike is in very good shape. Of course it has the typical scratches that you would expect from being ridden by a kid, but I would consider them very minor.

The only items that are not stock are the seat and pedals. I replaced the seat with a wider one when I first got the bike because the original one was really small and my son was uncomfortable. I also put on larger flat pedals because my son's feet were slipping off the the tiny stock pedals which were the size of silver dolars.

Bike is 100% good to go. Tires, drive train, brakes, and suspension fork are all in great shape.
It's a great bike for starting out with hand brakes and grip shifter (six speeds)
This bike has adjustable crank arms (pedals can be set in two different positions) and an adjustable stem to grow with the child (at least for a couple of years) I believe Trek markets the bike as good for 6-9 year olds.

A brand new MT60 goes for over $300. You will probably be able to sell the this bike for the same money a couple years down the road. I would like to see this bike go to a good home so make me an offer.
Check out the pics and let me know if you have any questions.

0322151431a.jpg 0322151431.jpg 0322151430a.jpg 0322151430.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom