Trek Fuel EX 9.9 X01 AXS

bucknejo

Anyone have this one in their stable? Possibly parked next to their Bentley and/or Ferrrari collection?

https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/...el-ex-9-9-x01-axs/p/33410/?colorCode=greydark

Toying with the idea of buying a bike in the full suspension 120/130-ish frame travel, 140 fork travel persuasion. It's been a long winter in the basement and my wife is buying a new kitchen so I guess that means I can buy something new too.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have a previous gen fuel ex and have been very happy with it can't see going wrong with the top end spec

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Anyone have this one in their stable? Possibly parked next to their Bentley and/or Ferrrari collection?

https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/...el-ex-9-9-x01-axs/p/33410/?colorCode=greydark

Toying with the idea of buying a bike in the full suspension 120/130-ish frame travel, 140 fork travel persuasion. It's been a long winter in the basement and my wife is buying a new kitchen so I guess that means I can buy something new too.
I’m digging the orange/grey color. That’s a pretty penny but tech AF. I give you permission. You may buy it today.
:thumbsup:

Blair

Get the XT model for half the price and get a 2nd bike or motorcycle also. Same frame and wheels, similar drivetrain, weight and suspension, imo not worth the 5k more for X01 and 3/4ths of a pound weight savings.

mfennell

Availability might be a real problem. My friend ordered a Top Fuel in November, expected in April. I think he's getting the XT version.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Get the XT model for half the price and get a 2nd bike or motorcycle also. Same frame and wheels, similar drivetrain, weight and suspension, imo not worth the 5k more for X01 and 3/4ths of a pound weight savings.
I heard Sram and Shimano 12 speed play nice together, and SRAM just lowered the price on AXS as an upgrade. You could get XT bike (personally I prefer the SLX brakes anyway) and add the AXS rear derailleur. Unless you wanna go full baller, then have at it. ;)

Top Bottom