Tree Fort Bikes

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
will, i've heard of them and think i bought a couple small things once but can't exactly remember.

Glancing Aft

Disclaimer #2: I always recommend to give your LBS a chance to meet or come close to the interweb prices before ordering.

But jdog isn't exactly local any more :( Not that he ever was, http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=PA-4005%2FPA-4009%2FN+Susquehanna+Trail&daddr=4095+Route+1,+monmouth+junction,+NJ+08852+(Halter%27s+Cycles)&hl=en&geocode=FadLYgIdfvZs-w%3BCVw-F1b6OeF5FQtaaAIdUkKO-yGd1b8DPaU5GA&mra=pe&mrcr=0&sll=40.397026,-74.554081&sspn=0.091643,0.153122&ie=UTF8&z=9

*disclaimer, my LBS doesn't have what I'm looking for.

thanks for the mtbr link, guess I should have searched there :duh:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I can mail you some stuff if you need me to.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ya'll need to plan better. Mare is close enough that she could swing by one day. And she will be at the ride Sunday. Why burn shipping charges when that gas is already going to be spent getting together?

Perhaps we could start a sort of Halters-MTBNJ Pony Express?

jdog

Shop Keep
Ya'll need to plan better. Mare is close enough that she could swing by one day. And she will be at the ride Sunday. Why burn shipping charges when that gas is already going to be spent getting together?

Thanks Norm. Times are tough and every little bit helps. This is a record low point right now.

I know it will be busy again when it is 60 degrees but it sure feels a long way off.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's

we're going to have to at some point. it's going to be awfully tough for me to drive to halters every other weekend when i need stuff.

Thanks Norm. Times are tough and every little bit helps. This is a record low point right now.

anything we can do to help jay, seriously.

jdog

Shop Keep
Thanks guys.

The other point worth noting is that this time of year I can actually give you some time and attention.

In the summer the phone never stops ringing and the is always like 40 people in the store.

M

MattyJay88

I have ordered from them. My LBS, where I happen to work part time, couldn't come close to the deal I got from Tree Fort. The guys there are really nice as well, I had to call because their site was not listing something so I called to clarify.

Top Bottom