Traveling Hooligan Series Supplementary Ride - Lewis Morris 8/23/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mare

For those of you not doing Allamuchy, I am leading a ride at Lewis Morris on 8/23/08 at 9:00 a.m. from the Surprise Lake parking lot. Click here for directions. Follow them and when you get in the park, go up the hill and make a right towards the lake (signs are posted). THS rules apply.

Please RSVP here and arrive a bit early to sign in so we can be rolling by 9:00. Plan to ride about 2 hours with no drops. I'd like to BBQ and hang after, so let me know if you are up for that so we can plan on what to bring.

Any questions, just ask. Hope you can make it!

Last edited:

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I would love to come, watch the suprising sunrise over the pond! And get my tires in some dirt. We are supposed to come back from down South on the 23rd. Maybe I can convince my other half to come back a day early. I'll post the night before if I can swing it.

Mare

I would love to come, watch the suprising sunrise over the pond! And get my tires in some dirt. We are supposed to come back from down South on the 23rd. Maybe I can convince my other half to come back a day early. I'll post the night before if I can swing it.

Sounds good. If you can't make it that day, don't worry... we can get there again. Enjoy your time away!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok, updated...

Due to lack of interest, or general fear from the community of getting dropped by Mare, this ride is canceled.

Tune in next week for the next installment of, Ride My Hooligan. Or whatever this series is called.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes. Shrubberies are my trade. I am a shrubber. My name is 'Roger the Shrubber'. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom