Traveling Hooligan Series - Six Mile Run - Saturday Aug. 30, 8am

C

cwernecke05

i think me and a buddy are going to try to make it, 8 am is kinda early on a holiday weekend. you never know how friday night is going to turn out but we will be there hung over and all

Wobbegong

Glad to see all the interest in this ride. Hopefully we'll get a light rain this evening, the trails are way too dry right now.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Redtruckburnt29r guy may show up and drop himself off the front leaving a dustbowl for you to choke on. I'll look over ma bizznikkle tonite and see what i feel like doing when i wake up.............

Wobbegong

Redtruckburnt29r guy may show up and drop himself off the front leaving a dustbowl for you to choke on. I'll look over ma bizznikkle tonite and see what i feel like doing when i wake up.............

I'll bring some cotton balls for my nose. :)

BiknBen

I'm in.

I'm going to do a loop before 8am just to offset all these guys who can't get outa bed. :rolleyes:

antgold

i think me and a buddy are going to try to make it, 8 am is kinda early on a holiday weekend. you never know how friday night is going to turn out but we will be there hung over and all

stop crying ... there are places that by 0900 at this time of the year you're better be at the car before the sun evaporates you .

when doing mountain biking in Israel during summer time we starts at 0600 ....so you got the hung over by noon :mad3:

see you guys tomorrow !

Attachments

• P1250196.JPG
    P1250196.JPG
    165.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is pretty neat antgold. Just to blow it up for everyone...

attachment.php

Wobbegong

Thanks to everyone who showed up today. The trails had some slippery roots, but otherwise they were in good shape.

Everyone was in good spirits. I think we did a good job getting everyone through in one piece at decent pace considering the conditions. I took lead with Ben as sweeper going out, we switched on the way back. Thanks so much Ben!!!!

If Ben had his camera rolling during a certain incident, get ready for one hell of a video clip compliments of warcricket......:D

I got to meet a whole lot of new people today, I hope to see you all again at Jorbafest and our trail day on September 14th.

Jason P.

MTB Aussie

Thanks Jason for leading the way and providing a good ride pace and directions for some of the laggards. My newbie was excited about riding and determined to get back to 6mr and improve his skills.

Tim

sixseven

Thanks to everyone who showed up today. The trails had some slippery roots, but otherwise they were in good shape.

Everyone was in good spirits. I think we did a good job getting everyone through in one piece at decent pace considering the conditions. I took lead with Ben as sweeper going out, we switched on the way back. Thanks so much Ben!!!!

If Ben had his camera rolling during a certain incident, get ready for one hell of a video clip compliments of warcricket......:D

I got to meet a whole lot of new people today, I hope to see you all again at Jorbafest and our trail day on September 14th.

Jason P.

You and Ben did a great job, that was a super fun ride. Cool loop on some trails I had not been on before. I had a great time.

Nice meeting everyone!

Warcricket invents the 'bunnyflop' and we were there to witness the first one. That was the coolest! Hope your hand heals up quick.

See you all on the 13th and 14th if not before then.

BiknBen

Warcriket needs to give me a heads up the next time he wants to try to hurt himself. There is a short delay when I turn the cam on. I only got the end of it.

Last edited:

hardtale70

Shop Keep
2 hooligan rides and 2 front flats, unbelievable. Anyway it was fun and now i know what riding with the bad news bears would be like.Thanks...

BiknBen

Video of Today's festivities can be found here:
http://blip.tv/file/1218141/

Thanks to everyone for coming out and adding to the fun. I enjoyed meeting all of you. I didn't get everyone's name and I'm not really good a remembering them anyway. Feel free to reintroduce yourself if we ever cross paths out there again.

lmckee

Damn, I was hoping to make a cameo in the video. Hahahahaha. We ran across you guys a few times. We were involved with the epic river crossing (I was the fat guy in the green fox jersey on the bmc). I ended up flatting and walking for a good bit at the end. Looked like you guys had fun, we'll have to get in on the next ride. I'm also pretty sure we saw madness up in the parking lot when we were going in around 9am.

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Dude, you came down here and I went north by myself, you prick:D

I know, i felt bad.Even fat Walt coulda rocked the pace we were at.I'm gonna try for the 9/14 maint so maybe I'll see ya there.............

Top Bottom