Shaggz

A strong 7
Place: Mahlon Dickerson, Saffins Pond Lot
Time: 8:00AM, wheels down
Distance: 10-15 miles
Duration: 2 plus hours
Pace: Friendly, no drops
Ride Lead: Sparta Brad

This is the second installment of Traveling Hooligan Ride Series. We will be hitting the major highlights of the MD trail system at a friendly, non-competitive pace. Bring plenty of fluids because it will be a hot one. Please RSVP in this thread.

scotth

Is it possible for someone to enter this race without having raced the first one?

Regards,

Scott

SpartaBard

Its not a race, the idea was to get a family friendly ride at different parks that will allow us to get home before our spouses get mad. So by all means join us.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Its not a race, the idea was to get a family friendly ride at different parks that will allow us to get home before our spouses get mad. So by all means join us.
Yep, the timing and duration are supposed to be friendly to people who have families, and the obligations that go along with them.

Stocky, originally we were going to have this on a Sunday, but schedules had to change. We will try to schedule the next one on a Sunday.

Stocky

Yep, the timing and duration are supposed to be friendly to people who have families, and the obligations that go along with them.

Stocky, originally we were going to have this on a Sunday, but schedules had to change. We will try to schedule the next one on a Sunday.

Shaggz, don't do it on my account, if it works for the masses, then I will make it work for me when I can.

crashcanipe

Saturday is Great

Those of us who plan to ride singletrack for all eternity and spend our time in church on Sunday morning like the early Saturday morning ride. :D

HumanVise

I'll be there barring any emergencies. Either a blue Ridgeline or a black Aviator with an Epic Marathon Carbon. Sounds like a blast!

secondspeed02

meet an hour late okay?

Hey can I meet you guys at Saffin pond parking lot at hour and half late @ 9:45am this time im coming but this (Over-Time) work at "The Tourne" is from 6am to 9am, i can get up over the mountain really quickly
EM
peace

Place: Mahlon Dickerson, Saffins Pond Lot
Time: 8:00AM, wheels down
Distance: 10-15 miles
Duration: 2 plus hours
Pace: Friendly, no drops
Ride Lead: Sparta Brad

This is the second installment of Traveling Hooligan Ride Series. We will be hitting the major highlights of the MD trail system at a friendly, non-competitive pace. Bring plenty of fluids because it will be a hot one. Please RSVP in this thread.

Shaggz

A strong 7
E. Due to time constraints, I am not sure if we will be able to double back to the lot for 9:45. If you want, I will PM you my cell, and you can call when you hit Jefferson.

secondspeed02

Info

Just send you're cell # here: secondspeed01@Yahoo.com
thanks it will be cool ride with new people somewhere else
peace

P.S.
oh yea do you know the old race course and old Ski lodge trail just follow it from the Jefferson high school up & up to ski trail then to the race course to the parking lot oh yea that my fav loop

E. Due to time constraints, I am not sure if we will be able to double back to the lot for 9:45. If you want, I will PM you my cell, and you can call when you hit Jefferson.

HumanVise

I'm gonna try to be there, depends on my damn sinuses. If I can ride without coughing up a lung or two I'll be there...if not I'll make the next one.

SpartaBard

Shaggz, it may just be the two of us... Do people just like Ringwood better than MD?

I have a nice 12-mile loop set up.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
no way i can make this one fellas. too much going on before we head out for some r&r tomorrow am..

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Shaggz, it may just be the two of us... Do people just like Ringwood better than MD?

I have a nice 12-mile loop set up.

Grr! Sorry dudes, I can't swing it either. My stepson has a swim meet at 7 AM tomorrow and, as such, I'm on daddy-duty with my little ones.

'Guess I could drag 'em out of bed at 6 AM and send them with their mom, but something tells me I'd get 'tude outta' EVERYBODY.

I'm allegedly open Sunday AM....

Molasses

I plan on being there tomorrow...

I got permission from the boss but I do live an hour away so there's always the chance I could be delayed with the little ones (my son has 2 monster molers coming in...)

If we have only a couple of people show will the pace still be casual? Work has been killin me and kept me off the bike for almost two weeks!! :mad:

I'll be on a Titus hardtail but don't wait for me if I'm delayed I don't want to hold anyone up...

Hopingto meet you guys tomorrow.

Top Bottom