Trashed!

LandCruiser

Broke the MTB Slicks out for a nice cruise through Brick, Bay Head, and Point Pleasant. The road sucks, can't wait til after the wet season.

Mare

This doesn't warrant a new thread so I'll put it here.

Holy schnikeys!

I was riding Allaire yesterday at about 4:00 and the place was fairly empty. I have never ridden the Coke trail, but I think I stumbled upon it. I was at the top of the orange, AKA Time Trial Hill, and I decided to take the shoot down that I have always avoided simply, well, no reason other than simply because. The sun was setting, but lit up this trail quite nicely and as I rode down, I saw all these shoots off to the right and at the bottom I came upon a plank bridge that I actually rode over without it ending in disaster. As I was riding down I thought it was the best thing ever! I guess the combo of having the park to myself, the sun shining on it, and finding new trails made this worthy of me reporting it. Oh...and the fact that it was a good climb when I turned around and did it backwards. Hills are scarce there, so maybe that is the main source of enthusiasm?? Who knows.

Ok. So very few of you care, but it was so fun and I felt like a kid!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
sounds like you had a good time. Some of the best rides are the exploring ones....glad you are riding over some bridges, you will be hitting the skinnies in no time!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions