Trampoline

THATmanMANNY

Anyone buy one recently and where to shop?
Kids use to hop on the neighbors all day before THE VIRUS but wife wants to get one for us now. It’s weird walking out and all the kids can do is say hi to each other. Tho one family does not give a hoot and still have play dates with someone outside this hood.

Any non used ones in your backyard?

jklett

@jklett
Hmmm do you agree with those 1 star reviews?
I haven't had any problems and my youngest is on it any time it's dry(my dumb ass gets on it too but I need to work on my flips). Granted it's only been 5 months but I'm happy with it, especially for the price.

Effjay

We’ve had a Walmart 12-footer in the backyard for 5 years and it’s still going strong. The safety net is getting a little tattered but no other real signs of wear. Of course, now that I opened my mouth, the next time I get on it, I’ll go straight through the uv cooked mat.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I haven't had any problems and my youngest is on it any time it's dry(my dumb ass gets on it too but I need to work on my flips). Granted it's only been 5 months but I'm happy with it, especially for the price.
My friend attempted a flip in his 40's. Couldn't turn his head for like a month.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just FYI
Once your homeowners insurance finds out that you own one, you'll get a letter of 30 days of cancellation unless its removed. It's a jersey thing :) too lazy to find legal law but you can research. Also depends how proactive your policy holder is, apparantly ours did a walk through our property that we were unaware of.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
^^^ because of this you can look on FB marketplace but be diligent because we had 500 responses in 2 hours.

rick81721

Lothar
we had one years ago at our Hillsborough house - note if your homeowners insurance co finds out you have one - and they will look in your yard some times - they will tell you to get rid of it or they will drop you. fyi

Last edited:
Top Bottom