Trainer Wheel

jdgang

Going to join the Zwift revolution, so i need a rear 10 speed rim brake road wheel for my trainer tire. Willing to pay free or 6 pack of your favorite beer. Nothing fancy .

You should get a smart trainer and never need a wheel.

Please name your Strava rides with what you watch because we seem to like the same kinds of shows. And you seem to have watched everything before me.

Please name your Strava rides with what you watch because we seem to like the same kinds of shows. And you seem to have watched everything before me.
Not all smart trainers are wheel-off...

I should but my finance manager gave me a limit on how much i could spend based on my xmas money...and it is a smart trainer just wheel on. I can start doing that. currently I just started His Dark Materials

Last edited:
Would I be smart to go against my finance manager. Currently not only do they do all the finances but they do the following
laundry
cleaning <--i help
cooking <-- i help
dealing with the shit factories we created <--teenagers so bigger shits but I dont have to clean it up
other duties as assigned<---- this is the one I am most concerned about wink wink

Back
Top Bottom