Trainer dvd's

walter

Fourth Party
Do any of the bike shop folks here have any of the Carmichael/Spinerval or anything similar in stock??? Looking to pick something up this weekend.

Thanks for the help

DD-

Do any of the bike shop folks here have any of the Carmichael/Spinerval or anything similar in stock??? Looking to pick something up this weekend.

Thanks for the help

I was at Cycle Works in Byram the other day and noticed that they still have a few different Carmichael DVDs in stock.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What are the common/popular titles?

Carmichael has how many? What else is there?

Shaggz

A strong 7
walt - do you want me to call over there and see what they have? maybe we can split & share these.

walter

Fourth Party
walt - do you want me to call over there and see what they have? maybe we can split & share these.

If you'd like. I have some extra Chuck E Cheese tokens I can pay you with. See what they got, I hope they dont have 7 copies of "Time Trial" in stock.

DD-

What are the common/popular titles?

Carmichael has how many? What else is there?

Carmichael has a bunch of vids.
"Climbing", "Climbing II", "Criterium", "Mountain Biking", "Sprinting", "Cycling for Cadence". "Cycling for Fitness", "Cycling for Power"

They all seem to run about $30 +shipping. I've seen them on trainright.com, amazon, at LBS (Cycle Works) and on-line bike stores.

I have friends that swear by these things. I've only tried the "Mountain Bike" DVD, it gave me something to watch while sitting on the boring trainer last winter. This year I picked up "Cycling for Power", but haven't used it yet.

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'd be interested in splitting the Mountain Bike as well as Race Simulation ones.

Shaggz

A strong 7
they have power, MTB and sprinting from the carmichael series in stock. walt & i have TT. i will PM the two of you, and will stop in the shop tomorrow.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
My dentist (of all people) last year recommended "Ride the Rockies". Pretty cool -- you go along for a "ride" with these guys in the Dever area. Hey, at least there is scenery. :)

But who needs DVD's when tomorrow is going to be sixty & sunny?!?

I feel a "cold" coming on -- hey boss, I'm not feeling so good... :puke:

C

Crankfire

Certainly not the best Carmichael video I am sure, but it is free:

http://trainright.com/info.asp?uid=1695

If it's the same one I got, its a 35-40 minute workout, medium-ish workout I would say, full of product placement, and he needs to leave Donna alone in it, she is a cutie and is really all that keeps me going (I feel he picks on here too much).

I also have a 3 older Spinergy dvd's, and those hurt. Sufferamo is uncool, while the "Uphill Grind" is somehow the easiest of the 3. Go figure. I use the Carmichael one for "easy days" :)

Expensive stuff is right though!

walter

Fourth Party
Certainly not the best Carmichael video I am sure, but it is free:

http://trainright.com/info.asp?uid=1695

If it's the same one I got, its a 35-40 minute workout, medium-ish workout I would say, full of product placement, and he needs to leave Donna alone in it, she is a cutie and is really all that keeps me going (I feel he picks on here too much).

I also have a 3 older Spinergy dvd's, and those hurt. Sufferamo is uncool, while the "Uphill Grind" is somehow the easiest of the 3. Go figure. I use the Carmichael one for "easy days" :)

Expensive stuff is right though!

Do they send an actual DVD or is it an email video?

Top Bottom