Trails on Route 27 side

jsdranger

Are there any maps of the trails on the upper part of six mile, the trails by the soccer fields down to south middlebush?

Thanks

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
The good news is that the D & R people have recognized this side as a legit trail network. This means that at some point it will be mapped.

I am glad to see that these trails that I put so much work into building are now getting serious use.

Enjoy and wear a helmet!

j-

warcricket

Like a Jerk
Enjoy and wear a helmet!

j-

yea, i've been seeing a bunch of guys without them recently. They all looked like they were out there for the first time but still... i saw this one guy in all office clothes (khakis and polo), golf shoes, and no helmet zipping around, kinda funny.

J-Dro

yea, i've been seeing a bunch of guys without them recently. They all looked like they were out there for the first time but still... i saw this one guy in all office clothes (khakis and polo), golf shoes, and no helmet zipping around, kinda funny.

Once I saw a guy riding the Sourlands on a cross bike wearing a shirt and skinny tie.

jsdranger

are there seperate biking and hiking trails on the RT27 side or are all trails open to both biking and hiking?

Thanks

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions