Trails and Bike Manufactures Around Phoenix

dvaidya

Attending a conference in October and hoping to ride beginner/intermediate trails while I am there. Would also like to see if I can visit some manufactures in the area. I am going to reach out to Pivot who are in Tempe to see if they will let me visit. Any other mfg that might be worth visiting?

kearneyb

I found this website helpful when looking at rentals and trails around Las Vegas. She details rentals and areas around Phoenix as well.

I

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
I rode south mountain while in Phoenix and it was fun. The only part that was sketchy was the waterfall, which I walked down.
I also rode phoenix mountain preserve.

Nothing was too crazy and mostly green and blues. It's the elevation that's tough.

JDurk

Had to look it up, but a dude I know from SJ/Philly mtb scene moved to Tempe and recently got 1 of these that are also made in the Phoenix area.

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've ridden South Mountain as well. Ditto what @knobbyhead wrote. There are no trees or coverage of any sort. I rode there in January in shorts and tank. Bring lots of water.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've ridden South Mountain as well. Ditto what @knobbyhead wrote. There are no trees or coverage of any sort. I rode there in January in shorts and tank. Bring lots of water.
Yeah it's no joke out there.

It can go from hot to crazy hot, there's no shade and the rocks reflect the heat. Bring extra water, more than you need. If it's going to be hot, start riding early.

Top Bottom