Trails along this drive (CLT > NJ)

I think this is the 2nd time you have mentioned this place. I'll need to make sure I get here one day.
So I wouldn't make it a destination place (because it isn't) but as a "I'm going to stop here on my way to ****insert park you're driving to name or driving home from***** the way n its totally worth it. Its small, but concentric circle planning and fun...I always leave there happy, usually on my way to (or home) from Michaux or Rattling Creek (very close to Swatara)

I really have not given either of those 2 big parks the proper attention. I have been meaning to get back out there for years.
So maybe we can put something together in the next few months

You know the usuals. Shenandoah, massanutten, and Michaux. Rattling Creek and State College are amazing spots but definitely not close to your desired route. Be warned going to Michaux. Trails are great but people are not. This is where my window got smashed and my car was emptied. All clothes, gear, everything gone.

Ya, looking for direct on/off access of the highway; it looking to backtrack and stuff

Yea, never 95. 77,81,78. I’ve done this drive a hundred times and always thought about riding along the way. Subscribed!

ED41A9B0-1CF4-4B40-82C9-1CF7301C6624.jpeg

Well so much for that idea, at least my bike got washed

Which trails were you planning to hit? Thinking about doing the NJ to Rockville trip in Nov. with a trip to Shenandoah Valley.

Back
Top Bottom