Trails & Ales Fundraiser for NJ's 1st Downhill Directional Mountain Bike Trails on Public Land

Can confirm legit beer

image.jpeg

Great weather, ride, people and beer yesterday. Thanks for leading our group around @Robin. And thanks to all who build & maintain these unique trails. Very cool little spot. Looking forward to many more trips to Nassau, especially once the flow trails are built! Pump track was legit and riding pretty well, even after the ride with my dead legs.

Cheeeese!

personally, i skip the E. which leaves THC+SPK, but that sounds like an italian drug deal.

I don't get why you had to stick the 'italian' in there...also I have no idea about what any of those initials stand for. Again.

I don't get why you had to stick the 'italian' in there...also I have no idea about what any of those initials stand for. Again.

spk (salt, pepper, ketchup) was close to speck - Yummy! THC is the psycho-active ingredient in marijuana.

although i may now open a store in massachusettes that sells THC w/thc+spk+speck, call it 'the jersey heist'

spk (salt, pepper, ketchup) was close to speck - Yummy! THC is the psycho-active ingredient in marijuana.

although i may now open a store in massachusettes that sells THC w/thc+spk+speck, call it 'the jersey heist'

I would push speck every day of the week, no fishy addictive needed. Just sorry for the poor piggy!

Back
Top Bottom