Trailhead Kiosk/Urinal

Davesnhere

9:30am this morning, while gearing up in Batsto Parking lot...10-15 riders hanging out at tbe trailhead kiosk...3 of them decided to relieve themselves in broad daylight...Class Act Guys! Way to make is look good, especially to the guy with his 2 little girls that were just pulling into park! Please use the bathrooms located inside, and outside the building....or at least ride away from the lot if u have to go that bad...we have some of the best trails in South Jersey here, and the tree huggers do not need any more excuses to shut us down! I have also been noticing alot of trash on the trails...if u bring it in, take it out when u go!

moray42

Merman
9:30am this morning, while gearing up in Batsto Parking lot...10-15 riders hanging out at tbe trailhead kiosk...3 of them decided to relieve themselves in broad daylight...Class Act Guys! Way to make is look good, especially to the guy with his 2 little girls that were just pulling into park! Please use the bathrooms located inside, and outside the building....or at least ride away from the lot if u have to go that bad...we have some of the best trails in South Jersey here, and the tree huggers do not need any more excuses to shut us down! I have also been noticing alot of trash on the trails...if u bring it in, take it out when u go!

Super, that's the perfect use for a brand new kiosk:confused:. Not to mention the lot is 15ft away. Hang out there instead of blocking the trailhead. What a mess.

Last edited:

ReverendNewman

Stunods!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions