trailfinder

anrothar

entirely thrilled
jason,

the map with locations of all the trails was great. the reviews are good, and one could look up the park on google to find directions, but it was nice to be able to look at the big map and see where different parks were in order to figure out where you were going or wanted to go.

if this is temporarily down due to tech probs or switching something(servers did you say?), ignore me. thanks. the site is awesome. hope to see you out on a ride again sometime.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
jason,

the map with locations of all the trails was great. the reviews are good, and one could look up the park on google to find directions, but it was nice to be able to look at the big map and see where different parks were in order to figure out where you were going or wanted to go.

if this is temporarily down due to tech probs or switching something(servers did you say?), ignore me. thanks. the site is awesome. hope to see you out on a ride again sometime.

They are still here: http://www.mtbnj.com/directory.php

I just have to add the links back into the menu bar. If you go directly to mtbnj.com it should redirect you to the directory. Other then that, it should be displaying properly. I had some issues with the gallery that's almost all ironed out and that forced me to update the directory code.

-jay

Top Bottom