Trail work Sunday 10/26

A group of people are getting together to do trail work at Bald Pate this Sunday. We are meeting at the parking lot off of Fiddlers Creek Road. We will be riding thru Bald Pate and doing trail work where necessary.

Last edited:
We will have some tools and a trailer to carry tools if you would like to bring your own. We are actually now meeting at the parking lot off of Fiddlers Creek Road. Right near where the new horse trailer parking lot is. We will be out on the trails from 10am to 2pm. Be at the parking lot by 10am.

kush

Sorry I couldn't be there. I need to be hockey dad from 10:30am on Sundays. If you guys do this on a saturday, or sunday later afternoon I'm all over it.

Sorry I couldn't be there. I need to be hockey dad from 10:30am on Sundays. If you guys do this on a saturday, or sunday later afternoon I'm all over it.

I plan on being there next Sunday. Most likely going to be later in the day.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I just saw this now, how many people did you guys have? Are there any plans to build more single track here? This place has a ton of potential and not enough single track.....

We had 4 guys up there. I plan on being there this Sunday around 12 at the Pleasant Valley Parking lot. Walking in from there.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
I'm going to be in the area around 2:30pm tomorrow, anyone going to be around to give me a quick tour?

Thanks,

Tim

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
DTC,

Sorry didn't get back to the computer before I left the house today. Thanks for the offer. Wound up going to Sourlands to bash my bike into submission.:D

Would still like to get someone who knows Baldpate to give a tour sometime. How about a group ride here?

Tim

I just got word tonight that a group of guys are going up to the trails tomorrow for trail work all day starting at 8am. I might make it later in the day if anyone is interested in going later.

Top Bottom