Trail update

Cha1985

What's the chances of getting a trail update for this weekend. I ride bikes and my girlfriends rides horses and she wants to know how the trails here at turkey swamp are going to be???

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
What's the chances of getting a trail update for this weekend. I ride bikes and my girlfriends rides horses and she wants to know how the trails here at turkey swamp are going to be???

i dont think anyone has ever been here ever...like never ever. somehow i heard this place is chigger and tick central

Matt_

I Get Jokes
I live less than 5 miles away from Turkey Swamp.

I've been there once. While there i ran into a park ranger and asked him if bikes were allowed on the paths (just moved out here and i wasnt sure if bikes were restricted anywhere). He said "yeah they're allowed here.... but i dont know why you would want to ride here". Sure enough, he was right... after 30 minutes of the worst bike riding (i use the term "riding" loosely here) i've never been back.

walter

Fourth Party
I had the same experience many moons ago. I stopped to ask the ranger where the trails were and he told me to go to Allaire.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I live less than 5 miles away from Turkey Swamp.

I've been there once. While there i ran into a park ranger and asked him if bikes were allowed on the paths (just moved out here and i wasnt sure if bikes were restricted anywhere). He said "yeah they're allowed here.... but i dont know why you would want to ride here". Sure enough, he was right... after 30 minutes of the worst bike riding (i use the term "riding" loosely here) i've never been back.

Add rain to a place that has swamp in it's name,...:popcorn:

Top Bottom