Trail Maps

The Kalmyk

Ok...I'm heading out on Sunday for my faux 50k...I'll probably be out for 5 hours or so and was hoping to get a little of everthing Allamuchy has to offer...Is there a primary Ranger Station that would have maps and are they open on Sunday

Bob W

JORBA: Allamuchy
JORBA.ORG
Yes, but...

If you have an of the DEP maps of the Park, it shows their interpratation of the marked trail network. If there are none at the kisok, then you can stop at the office (Hopatcong SP) or the Stephens office. Keep in mind, there are no official maps for the trail in the majority of the Stephens section.

THATmanMANNY

hmmm I would but I wanted to go to the Diablo ride on the 12th...

Maybe I can tag along for the ride at stephens early in the morn then you guys hit up whatever else (deer, north) and I will head to Diablo since it's fairly close...

HMMMM:hmmm:

The Kalmyk

hmmm I would but I wanted to go to the Diablo ride on the 12th...

Maybe I can tag along for the ride at stephens early in the morn then you guys hit up whatever else (deer, north) and I will head to Diablo since it's fairly close...

Do it then...I'll keep you posted when we head out

The Kalmyk

Any locals willing to give a tour of Stephen's...My buddy and I will continue on to Deer Park then up to North Allamuchy...

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
stephens guided tour?

I could possably do a early sunday tour, not sure how early you can make it but i have family commitments later in the morning. 7am any good?

The Kalmyk

I could possably do a early sunday tour, not sure how early you can make it but i have family commitments later in the morning. 7am any good?

I'm not one to ask for hep then say no but we were planning to be there between 9-10...Prolly to late for ya but thanks mattybfats...If you can make that time we would be greatly appreciated...

Spencer

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yeah a little to late for me because of commitments unless something changes otherwise good luck and enjoy.

The Kalmyk

Had a blast at Allamuchy and did what I set out to do....Great time today and really enjoyed the purple trail (cardiac) on the northwest side of the park...Damn challenging on a SS...Anyway thanks Karen for the help on the trail...Great time and would do it all again as soon as time is on my side

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions