Trail Map

Shaggz

A strong 7
My son and I rode here for the first time today. Kudos for the work that has been put into the trail system. Is there an updated trail map or reccomended route? We started at the lot and bounced between whte yellow orange blue and unmarked trails, and I cant help but think there is a logical loop to follow.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
My son and I rode here for the first time today. Kudos for the work that has been put into the trail system. Is there an updated trail map or reccomended route? We started at the lot and bounced between whte yellow orange blue and unmarked trails, and I cant help but think there is a logical loop to follow.

Let me know when you are heading back and I'll tag along. I do have an updated map but I have been slacking on getting it posted.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Let me know when you are heading back and I'll tag along. I do have an updated map but I have been slacking on getting it posted.
We were originally heading to MDR and changed plans on the drive over. I was going to text but couldn't find your number. Colin is on the Trance and wants to step up from KVSP. I'm in terrible shape and figured this would be a good next step for both of us.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions