Trail Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I'm in the process of completely overhauling the trail directory. I don't want to give any details away just yet but it's going to be sweet!

Last edited:

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Put some more hours into the new directory tonight. Wanted to share a super tiny sneak peek with everyone.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
I'm flying through this code much faster then I thought. I would guess that I'm about 80% done. Here are some more sneak peeks!

NJ Jess

Beautiful!

Great Job Jason, I don't know how much I advertise this website and the park directory, but this is a difinite plus. You really have a talent kid.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i hope you are going to make it bigger than that!!

i can barely see those little jpegs. :D

j/k jason, looks great.

D

DANSPANK

Nice job man.

Hey, I noticed that on the old/current map Lewis Morris didn't have a little pointer on the map. It had the description on the right just no pointer on the map. Don't forget that little nugget, I rode there a couple of weeks ago and loved it.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
DANSPANK said:
Nice job man.

Hey, I noticed that on the old/current map Lewis Morris didn't have a little pointer on the map. It had the description on the right just no pointer on the map. Don't forget that little nugget, I rode there a couple of weeks ago and loved it.

It's there but since it's slo close to Patriot's Path that it's covered by the other point. You can see it a little be better in firefox because it used png images. The new map lets you zoom in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom