Trail conditions

rayder

So allaire and hartshorne got snow. I wasn’t sure?? Some people ride on the beach actually but not me. Appreciate the attempt at humor though

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wildcat had snow and ice this morning, but traction was still excellent. With some melting and then a deep freeze tonight though, it might be icy tomorrow. Dickerson Mine not good?

krink

Eddie Munster
Just did the doubletrack in Hartshorne and the gravel around Huber, too wet and the remaining snow is melting, tomorrow - ice ice ice.

rayder

I was hoping they didn’t really get any or much snow down south jersey because I’m trying to limit riding on ice since I’ve just gotten over the broken ribs. Dickerson mine was rideable but a bit sketchy.

Ian F

Supposed to be freezing tomorrow (Sat), so I'm hoping the trails near me (Pennypack in PA) will be reasonable.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I was hoping they didn’t really get any or much snow down south jersey because I’m trying to limit riding on ice since I’ve just gotten over the broken ribs. Dickerson mine was rideable but a bit sketchy.
The Further you go south and East got way more snow than north jersey

JDurk

I
I've seen Strava activities with pics and Wharton trails out of Batsto look to be snow and ice free.

iman29

Even Columbia trail has that patchy snow and ice and this weekend will probably be a bit dangerous to ride given all the foot traffic.

Kaleidopete

Way up North is way icy today
Dsc07680.jpg

Top Bottom