Trail Conditions

frickster

Was out for ride last Sat and trail was in pretty good condition with the exception of some overgrowth here and there. No sand and no standing water. We were the only ones out there all afternoon and parking lot was empty.

Great ride and still highly recommended!

Does anyone ever get up onto that huge long log obstacle and ride it?

Was out for ride last Sat and trail was in pretty good condition with the exception of some overgrowth here and there. No sand and no standing water. We were the only ones out there all afternoon and parking lot was empty.

Great ride and still highly recommended!

Does anyone ever get up onto that huge long log obstacle and ride it?

That thing seems like it's in an odd spot, you come around a curve and BAM...long log. Right? We'll be out there tomorrow morning, I'm going to have to stop and check it out now.

If anyone has a leaf blower, the trails could use a tune up. I want to go out there with some clippers to cut out the stickers. I rode today with my wife and the weather was perfect for it.
I did get a flat near the end of the ride which is why I want to put a hurting on those stickers.

Looking to ride at Estell on Sunday 12/5 around noon, i'll bring my clippers. Anyone else gonna be there around noon?

is there snow at Estell Manor?

I will be in south Jersey for New Years and would like to ride :cry: how are the conditions at Estell Manor? I have never been there riding and would love to! I have not been on the bike in a mounth now and i am going insane :getsome:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions