Trail conditions?

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Any info on any trails that might be rideable this weekend would be great. North or south I don't care, I'm just looking to get out a least twice over this long holiday weekend.

Kirt

rocknrollgirl

I was wondering the same thing, and I was going to post later on today.

If Anybody has feedback on conditions at Hartshorne or Allaire, please post.

Thanks,
Ruth

NJ Jess

Beautiful

Allaire has light snow in the tight switchback sections, but nice everywhere else. A little bit of ice, but rideable. The sand is frozen,....and fast!

I heard that Allamuchy has 8 inches of snow,....hummmm XC skiing,...maybe?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Kirt,

How much did you get? We got an inch at best and CR is between us. So figure that CR is rideable, even if it's slow. LM can't be any different.

Shaggz

A strong 7
what do you get when you mash 2 ripe haas avacadoes, mix in 2 diced seeded tomatoes, 1 finely chopped jalapeño, juice of 1 lime, and salt/pepper to taste?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
we only got about 4" here and i'm directly between LM an 'mooch. i'm going to try to ride LM sat am.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'll try to ride mooch this weekend. if it doesn't work, i'll just charge up and down the sussex branch trail for a few hours.

ryderX

Allamuchy has 6"-8" of snow, and it's going nowhere with the temps. forecasted for the next few days. Mahlon may be rideable, though I'm guessing it's "road" work for the near future...

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm going to spin through the tourne tomorrow morning on the way to my folks house and see what it looks like. i'll post up a report about that place at some point...however heythorp may already know since he's usually there with the pups.

Spylab

Call me a *****, but I'm not going anywhere for a while. Last thing I need is to bust my ass back in the middle of the woods slipping on some ice. These temps are incredibly demotivating too...

I think it's spin class for me until the thaw sets in.

Kudos to you guys who are out there riding in this crap.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
After a few weeks it's nothing. You get used to it pretty fast. And it's pretty cool to be out there in the dead of winter. Very quiet, which is nice.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Norm,

CR should be fine. I got maybe an inch here, mostly ice. I may try Harthshorne on Sat (have'nt ridden there in a while) & CR on Monday.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Kirt,

Let me know about Monday. I'm off so I may be up for a ride.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
elle was there this morning, I will be there tomorrow. Denville got 4+ inches of weather. its pretty crappy stuff.

yeah, i bailed on the ride completely. when i was getting ready to leave to drop the tahoe off in denville, it was 8*. i was going to have to ride the road most of the way and i froze the other day when it was 20-something. i just don't have the right warm riding clothing.

in terms of ice, i know LM isn't going to have much of it. i may go there this afternoon since my lunch meeting is cancelled.

Top Bottom