Trail Conditions sticky

scooter77

Just reading thru some posts on 6 mr and I was thinking. There should be a sticky/chart in each trail section (N, C & S) with just some basic trail conditions. Like how they fair after light or heavy rain, if they drain well. Maybe flat, climbs, rocks etc.. I know i have asked and seen people ask some of the same things over and over. Just my 2 cents.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Just reading thru some posts on 6 mr and I was thinking. There should be a sticky/chart in each trail section (N, C & S) with just some basic trail conditions. Like how they fair after light or heavy rain, if they drain well. Maybe flat, climbs, rocks etc.. I know i have asked and seen people ask some of the same things over and over. Just my 2 cents.

This info was contained in the wiki - which remains in limbo, but i may fix it.
we had a trail widget with rider feedback on conditions, but it didn't port to the new board.

i think about how to make this work - the info should be more readily available.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
This info was contained in the wiki - which remains in limbo, but i may fix it.
we had a trail widget with rider feedback on conditions, but it didn't port to the new board.

i think about how to make this work - the info should be more readily available.

Text alerts?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’m sure we could get the widget working again but no idea if Jimbo saved my code or not.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I thought the widget was the shizzle. All the important info and no miracles. Easy to find, current ( or told you if dated), and easy to update.

i brought this up at some point in the last year and nothing ever happened to it. maybe now that it serves a more consistent need they can get it fired back up!

Top Bottom