Trail conditions at Clayton

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
Kevin - I stopped here during a road ride on sunday and saw a rider coming out of the woods. His bike wasnt very muddy at all, and he said the trails were in surprisingly good shape, with a couple random soft spots and snow patches.

A friend rode there today and he said "ride was fast trail was clear and very lil snow on the trail"

Dictatorsaurus

Rode Clayton today. Most of the trails are dry. Except there 3 or 4 really muddy sections. For the muddy sections I got off the bike and walked around the mud pits. Other than that, did not notice any downed trees or branches blocking off the trails.

Schilling

Team MTBNJ Halter's
went out after dinner. no branches, and a few muddy spots. just walk around them. still alot of fun.

dvizz

Clayton conditions

Great ride at Clayton yesterday. Trails were dry and fast with the exception of a couple of areas that were rutted. There was a huge amt. of riders, in the pk lot when leaving, so getting out early was a plus. No equestrians or dog walkers in the morning.

fiftyfixe

Wet Spots at Clayton

Rode Clayton today Most of the trails are in very good shape The few bad spots are very bad. I would avoid riding through the field entirely. Up by the road it looks good but at the bottom of the hill it's all mud. It will probably need several weeks to dry out.

djm

nevermind the mud i couldn't handle the bugs. I don't mind eating a few its all part of the ride but when they fly into my eyeballs i had to pack it up.

fiftyfixe

nevermind the mud i couldn't handle the bugs. I don't mind eating a few its all part of the ride but when they fly into my eyeballs i had to pack it up.

What time were you there? I was there from four to six and I didn't see any bugs.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions