Trail conditions at Clayton

dvizz

Clayton conditions

Rode the trails at Clayton with about a hand full of other bikers this morning.
The trails were awesome, no ice but snow covered and grippy. Great time to be on the bike today.

elisa

awesome two days of riding at Clayton...can't beat the sweet snow..fun fun fun! Both days rode for almost two hours...and slept like a warm cup of joe!:rolleyes:

mwlikesbikes

Was there Sat Morn. with some peeps. Fast as hell for being snowy. I was going good until mile 16, crossing the bridge coming out of the back section I hit the right turn after the bridge, pegged a slippery root that took me down. Slid for 10 feet, tore my tights, cut my knee, & hurt my bike :cry: Bent the der hanger which sent my chain into the spokes which mangled the rear derailuer :( About a $250 crash. Good times :D

Ez-E

I know the feeling all too well. I had a stick come up from the leaves about 2 months ago and broke my hanger, rear derailer, 3 spokes, rear cassette and chain. This place has gotten the best of me so far.

Mare

This is true. But if some of these people's bike don't survive clayton, they may disintegrate at sourlands.

Ahhh, yes. I can't speak for anyone except Mike because I know what he has...his bikes aren't shit...he's just a spaz. :popcorn:

Ez-E

Well I know what the problem with mine was, but that is taken care of, just learned a lesson and won't be going back to that shop.

mwlikesbikes

Ahhh, yes. I can't speak for anyone except Mike...he's just a spaz. :popcorn:

Thanks sweetie, luv ya' too :p

When people wipe out at Clayton it's usually because of too much speed. (that was my case) On two consecutive rides there in the fall I lost two computer sensors due to sucking sticks through my fork. If anybody found a Cateye cordless sensor or 2 there they are probably mine.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions