Trail Building at RW starts up again!

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
We are starting to build more trail at Ringwood. We will be doing more re-routes on the Crossover Trail and building a new trail. This time, all west of Shepherds Lake rd. This part of the park gets very little use and we hope to make improvements so that more people want to use this section.

Work dates:
Oct 2
Oct 8 cancelled!!
Oct 16 cancelled
Oct 23 .... we are on!!

Meet at Ringwood Manor main Lot at 9am. Be prepared to walk to work site. Tools will be provided. Heavy or steady rain cancels.

Last edited:

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Only 4 of us today, but got much trail built.

trail art.jpg

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Sorry, but I am going to have to cancel again this week for the Sunday Oct 16 trail build day. Art is out for the season, but I hope to be out working by the following week. See you then !

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Trail build this Sunday the 23rd is on! Meet at Ringwood Manor first lot at 9am. Tools will be provided and we can walk to work site!

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Thanks Aaron, Luke, Tom, Marianne, Henry and Art for coming out to work on this beautiful morning. Although Art did not do any heavy work, he enjoyed being back out in the woods and being a part of the trail building process. We got a lot done today thanks to all of you!

If there will be any more weekend work days this fall, I will post up the dates soon. If anyone wants to work during the week, message me, as I will be out there a few days a week. Happy Trails!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions