Trade you a Total Gym for a weight bench.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I have a Total Gym, just like Chuck Norris, and have been using it for a while now. It's an old one. A couple months ago I started using dumbbells and have since maxed out my Total Gym, which I assume means I'm now stronger than Chuck Norris. I'll trade someone for a bench if you have one kicking around. Or some bigger dumbbells or something like that. Or a dumbbell rack.

PS-I also have an ab bench that gets little use that I'll trade, or sell.

-Jim.

800px-Garden_bench_001.jpg

Jim, dayum, coulda traded you my bench for those tires ;-). Here's the bench I have, don't use it much anymore as I have a Universal style machine with fly attachment. Bench folds flat but can be inclined in about 8-10 increments. If this works for you, happy to trade for assorted fat bike parts.

P3300010_zps7e981e40.jpg

I also have a Teeter DEX II that's practically brand new. Bought it when I had a series of back pain episodes, but used it maybe 3 times and lo longer use it. Great for ab work while inverted. I plan to post this in the classifieds but let me know if you want first dibs.

P3300011_zps47c7ebcd.jpg

Lastly have a thigh/hip machine that isn't being used. Also available for trade.
P3300012_zpsa4487420.jpg

Damn, that would've been a good trade. What would you want for the bench outright?

-Jim.

I have an incline bench, straight bar, various weights, and weight rack that I don't want. My neighbor just shut down her physical therapy business and gave it to me. Having several beers in me...I thought I would actually use it, but now that I'm sober.........not likely.

Would be willing to work out a very good deal for ya. PM me if interested. I can get you pictures tonight if so.

Back
Top Bottom