trade my 130mm flip flop wheelset for your 120mm

THATmanMANNY

Never used. I took off wheelset from SS cross bike. Bolt on front and rear. 100mm front 130mm rear.

I need a road 120mm flip flop rear for a SS road bike.

Let me know if you have one or a set to trade or on the cheap.

FULFILLED!!!

Last edited:

THATmanMANNY

cool thanks.

Right now I have the two outside hub locking bolts removed and the hub fits. I'm not sure what will happen if I ride it like that though :hmmm:

Will anything happen if I torque those axle nuts on like a mofo without stripping of course

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
cool thanks.

Right now I have the two outside hub locking bolts removed and the hub fits. I'm not sure what will happen if I ride it like that though :hmmm:

Will anything happen if I torque those axle nuts on like a mofo without stripping of course

Nothing crazy is going to happen riding like that, you should try and find some thinner hardware, which should be fairly easy to find as the threading is standard.

THATmanMANNY

Thanks for looking

I tried at the local hardware. It was a few mm thinner and I gave it a go for a buck and I thought the swobo CS would give a bit. No dice. That thing have no flex

veloduffer

I have a set of Alexis bolt-on wheels from a cross SS. They have hardly any miles and have since sold the bike. How about $50 for the set and you can pick up (I am in Parsippany)?

THATmanMANNY

my fault. I did have it listed 130mm spacing needed. you are not dreaming.

I still may be interested. I'll let you know. You have some ill bikes.

Thanks

Top Bottom