towncycle is pretty damn good

pinkshirtphotos

NOT NOT (double negative)
DSC_4124.jpg

DSC_4123.jpg

DSC_4121.jpg

DSC_4120.jpg

they finished my bicycle for me, and its great hopefully going to bash it this weekend. great shop great people, just to far from my house or ide be there every day.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
I think I saw your rig in there last night.

Next time you're in there, ask Ryan to do a little singing... he's excellent :)

J-Dro

yup

Towne cycle does rock. They are the only place in the whole darn state that stocks Turner derailler hangers, which lately I've been breaking on a regular basis.:confused:

pinkshirtphotos

got back from a few miles at kittatiny and bashed it as hard as i could without hurting myself. only problem with it is the rear brake, i usually run a single housing for my brakes and shifters but Pete used the stops on the frame, i should have told him not to but my fault. mud gunked up the housings and all so theres some stickage. thinking about putting my hydros back on and calling it done but not to sure yet. some sweet single track sections were slick as anything today so i got in a lot of drifting with that semi slick tyre.

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
The only reason I didn't go full cables on the brakes is because you tend to get a lot of compression out of the housing and they feel mushy. We can change it if you like. I would say so far so good though, huh? Glad to hear you're having fun.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I don't want to come off wrong but I am sure I will..

The warp was Giant's most basic XC full suspension bike. I have seen a few of these broken.

To me this build is quite a bit beyond the design intention for this frame.. The rear wheel is worth more than the frame.

In other words you are going to break it.

Be careful and have fun.:)

J_

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I don't want to come off wrong but I am sure I will..

The warp was Giant's most basic XC full suspension bike. I have seen a few of these broken.

To me this build is quite a bit beyond the design intention for this frame.. The rear wheel is worth more than the frame.

In other words you are going to break it.

Be careful and have fun.:)

J_

I wholeheartedly agree.I couldn't believe it when i saw the pics...........

pinkshirtphotos

it will break when the time comes, that is why im not getting a new fork for it. when i do get a new frame it will be of the 5-6 inch type. and then ill need a new fork but everything else can be transfered over. but the warp was FREE vs better frame that costs $$$

free < $$$

Top Bottom