Tourne Dog bite

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I think it is the health and water quality issue and applies everywhere.
http://www.nj.gov/dep/watershedrestoration/waterbook_chp5.html

i just can't imagine that the amount of dog waste, in proportion to the rest of the animal world, would make a blip on the screen in the woods.

on the other hand, putting it in a bag, that keeps it intact, so it can float to the nearest waterway seems more wrong. i grew up suburban, and i remember
all the crap next to the sidewalk. This is a scientific reason to solve localized problems, much of which is superficial (burnt lawn, shit between toes) - and to direct the irresponsible.
cause if they didn't have to, some would leave it in the middle of an enclosed dog park.

need some @Monkey Soup rant now....:D

i'm not sure if i should blame bush, obama, or trump for my answer.....

How's that wound looking @Blair? healing up ok?

Last edited:

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
i just can't imagine that the amount of dog waste, in proportion to the rest of the animal world, would make a blip on the screen in the woods.

on the other hand, putting it in a bag, that keeps it intact, so it can float to the nearest waterway seems more wrong. i grew up suburban, and i remember
all the crap next to the sidewalk. This is a scientific reason to solve localized problems, much of which is superficial (burnt lawn, shit between toes) - and to direct the irresponsible.
cause if they didn't have to, some would leave it in the middle of an enclosed dog park.

Where I go up in VT, there is a beautiful rec path that runs through town, along a river. In the winter, people xc-ski, run, etc., always with their dogs. In the spring, once all the snow melts, for about 2 weeks you can't go near this path because it's close to 100% covered in dog shit from people not picking up after their dogs all winter long. Out of sight, out of mind, right?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
When I was in Utah this past summer there are full canyons that do not allow dogs period, that's how protective of their water supply they are. I respect that.

Blair

Yep, no issues. I've fallen on my own worse and it's the principle of the thing at this point. Police report filed, they are on the lookout. Also said anyone can report off leash issues, and a picture or video can result in an owner summons/fine since they technically have to witness it and They have 3 officers for 500 sq miles or something.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Where I go up in VT, there is a beautiful rec path that runs through town, along a river. In the winter, people xc-ski, run, etc., always with their dogs. In the spring, once all the snow melts, for about 2 weeks you can't go near this path because it's close to 100% covered in dog shit from people not picking up after their dogs all winter long. Out of sight, out of mind, right?

the cow sh*t is like that across from me. right to farm...

who would just leave it on the trail? that is extra dumb. Now a horse, that is a different story.

Top Bottom