Tourne County Park Conditions

BPaze

Agreed conditions were surprisingly good, but teal and parts of purple were pretty bad. Walked most of them but it wasn't as much sloppy mud as wet rutted dirt so wasn't really leaving any new marks in most spots

The new orange trail is awesome. The front side of the mountain is beautiful. Thanks to everyone that built it!

Also saw a big bear wallowing in the mud yesterday on the red trail at the southeast corner by mountain lakes. Scared the hell out of me when I snuck up on him and he ran through the water lol

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Dry and dusty this afternoon. New Purple is looking great and totally rideable even though I know it's not done. And Orange is burning in nicely. These 2 new trails make the park much more worthwhile to visit. I think Tourne may replace LewMo as my go-to local quickie place.

stilluf

Rode here Friday. Trails were overall in good shape, with a little mud on southern exposures.

2 trees down on the trail heading south out of the parking lot by the pavilion (not sure what color, but it goes to the bridge over the brook). These have both been here for a few months. Probably need a chainsaw.

Sad to learn why the orange dot trail was closed. TBH I thought the new features were all sanctioned, because each looked well designed and built (and related to the new orange trail build). Seems a bit overkill to close the entire trail over a few features, but OK I’ll send Amy an email and ask about re-opening it.
5328508D-6C6B-4C6D-AFAC-D9DF21FFDA90.jpeg

onetracker

Seems like Tourne and Lew Mo have no firearm hunting seasons over the next two weeks based on my reading of the regulations. Can anyone confirm?

onetracker

V-Dub

Thanks. I saw the same grid. Just wanted to be sure I did not miss anything. Conditions were good today. Trails were leaf blown which I have mixed feelings about. Love that Orange and Orange/Black Dot trail!!
agreed, the orange trail is rad and what is up with the leaf blowing?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions