Tourne 8/30 6:15ish ride?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
the short answer is no, it won't be dry enough. unless you WANT it to be. :D

ytc100

smarencik said:
i got your number and will confirm later in the day tomorrow!

Sounds good. You'll get to see my first wheel build in action - could be very entertaining. Might be good for an on-the-trail wheel truing lesson.

heythorp

Just got back from the Tourne, trails are fine. The normal soft spots in front of bridges are there, but they are always there. I would try to spend as little time on the lake trail as possible, but by this evening it should dry out a bit more.

ytc100

Thanks for the report. Which trail are you referring to as the "lake trail"?

BTW I like your new living quarters. When are moving out of the driveway? :)

heythorp

ytc100 said:
Thanks for the report. Which trail are you referring to as the "lake trail"?

BTW I like your new living quarters. When are moving out of the driveway? :)

Well I call it the fire road, but I thought you called it the lake trail. The wide trail from the lake that cuts straight through to the tourne. Mostly runners and dog walkers are on it, completely flat , 2 bridges.

that structure will be gone tomorrow over to our new place. You got to come see this place we rented. Its huge, Its so big that we are only going to be living on the first floor.

I am going to try and make it, that is if I am invited. ;)

ytc100

heythorp said:
Well I call it the fire road, but I thought you called it the lake trail. The wide trail from the lake that cuts straight through to the tourne. Mostly runners and dog walkers are on it, completely flat , 2 bridges.

that structure will be gone tomorrow over to our new place. You got to come see this place we rented. Its huge, Its so big that we are only going to be living on the first floor.

I am going to try and make it, that is if I am invited. ;)

Oh yeah, I call that the "Brichwood Lake Trail".

I didn't know you rented something. Glad to hear you won't be on the street.

Try to make it tonight if you can.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
smarencik said:
jay: you in tonight?

I don't think so. I have a ton of things going on at the moment. I'm trying to get my resume together (looking for a new job) and my folks are visiting till next Tuesday. Mother had knee surgery on Monday. So it looks like we may be going out for dinner tonight. I'm ready to ride this weekend thought!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
smarencik said:
ain't gonna happen - sh!tty weather rolling up from FL. Get your rides in today and tomorrow.

WHAT?!?! no freakin' way. figures...i'm bikeless until friday at least.

SpartaBard

New Bike!!!

Well I finally got my new bike and am itching to ride. Since you guys are leaving so late I probably won't be able to join you guys b/c I do not have lights. I may just do MD or LM depending on what time I can get out of Morristown.

SpartaBard

Black '06 Epic

I got the Black '06 Epic Disc from Marty's. Maybe I will just start riding at the Tourne, bumb into you guys and leave when it gets a little dark.

Top Bottom