Tourne 7-6 OR 7-7

M

mike240se

Ok looks like its going to rain most of the day wednesday but could possibly break by 6:30pm, so maybe will get to ride. But weather.com is saying thursday is going to be just partly cloudy with no rain, but you never know so i was thinking if wed. is ok, may as well take advantage. What do you guys think?

M

mike240se

its real nice out in hackettstown.... maybe we will get lucky today....

-mike

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Looks like I'm going to be down for a few days. :( Sooo busy I should be able to ride Saturday and/or Sunday.

C

Chris s

i should be able to ride saturday. let me know whats up jay

M

mike240se

I should be able to ride saturday in the afternoon or early evening as well. I guess we should start another thread on saturday...

As far as tonight goes, it is drizziling in paterson now and the skies are grey. It says tomorrow will be rain free though on weather.com so i think i am just going to plan on riding tomorrow at the tourne as long as that report doesnt change.

Just to let you guys know, i believe that we are going to get the remnants of the hurricaine starting friday through the whole weekend, so there is a good chance that this weekend is out for riding, not definite but a good chance. So if you want to get a ride in so you dont go crazy, thursday may be your best bet. Who is down?

M

mike240se

they are saying 30% chance of rain in mountain lakes.... i am going to ride if it looks good i think. anyone else?

M

mike240se

rode with rich today.... shortest ride all season cause it got dark so quick and looked like it was gonna poor.... but we rode the tourne and had fun. While waiting for rich i did the dumbest thing I have done ever on a bike....... I lowered my gear and popped a wheelie, BUT i forgot i lost two pounds on my front end so the bike came up so hard and fast i went straight back, now normally of course you would jump off the back of the bike and everything is a. ok., BUT my dumb ass didnt realize my feet were clicked in to the pedals so as i went back my feet were stuck, could not get off the back of the pedals so landed on my back, head and elbow.... gashed up my elbow real bad too, luckily my helmet protected my head.... So i rode ok, but now my elbow is starting to kill and i have a feeling i may be out for a few days. Maybe better for sunday though..

A

Ant

mike240se said:
rode with rich today.... shortest ride all season cause it got dark so quick and looked like it was gonna poor.... but we rode the tourne and had fun. While waiting for rich i did the dumbest thing I have done ever on a bike....... I lowered my gear and popped a wheelie, BUT i forgot i lost two pounds on my front end so the bike came up so hard and fast i went straight back, now normally of course you would jump off the back of the bike and everything is a. ok., BUT my dumb ass didnt realize my feet were clicked in to the pedals so as i went back my feet were stuck, could not get off the back of the pedals so landed on my back, head and elbow.... gashed up my elbow real bad too, luckily my helmet protected my head.... So i rode ok, but now my elbow is starting to kill and i have a feeling i may be out for a few days. Maybe better for sunday though..

Back brake man....gotta cover that thing when doing wheelies.

Top Bottom