Touring Equipment - Rack/Ortlieb Bags/Rain jackets

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not sure if/when I will ever go bike touring again, so I should let this stuff go to somebody who can use it.

REI/Novara Size Small Jacket $20. Jacket isn't for warm weather. Good for cooler days with light mist. The collar fits tight and has a nice soft inner portion that fits tight to keep the cold out. Sleeves are removable. Very reflective. My only complaint is it is water resistant, not water proof. Heavy rains and water will seep in.

Vaude Rain Jacket Size Small $30. Very waterproof. I think I wore twice. And one of those two times got a little grease on the front.

$40 for both?

red1.jpgred2.jpgyellow.jpg

Last edited:

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone looking: these are beyond good prices for the condition of the gear. I'd buy the bags, if I wasn't in the same boat as @Santapez
Considering I already have someone coming by tomorrow to buy the rack and red bags.... yeah I probably went low. I think I just sold the crappier front bags for more a few months ago...

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Edit: @Karate Monkey made me rethink this and I added the front Deuter bags. I was planning on keeping them as I really like them. But they've seen so little use. One is still brand new.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Two sets of pannier bags and the handlebar bag are gone. Still have the one Ortlieb bag, rack, etc.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rain Jackets still for sale. Don't make me figure out how to donate these.

Top Bottom