Tour of California...

BiknBen

ToC has been a real sleeper so far. The 11pm showtimes are not helping either. No fireworks in yesterday's stage. Although, I guess the exciting result is that Levi didn't gain a big advantage. That will make the remaining stages better.

Anyone else keeping up and staying up to watch?

Do me a favor and don't spoil the current day's stage for me. I'd rather watch it each night without knowing the outcome.

BiknBen

The Irony...

The Euro racers look forward to the ToC to escape the European winter weather. Two of the stages have been rainy. Yesterday's was 7+ hours long with temps in the 30s and a headwind most of the day.

A small breakaway group finished ahead of the peloton after riding 120+ miles on their own. That is a long friggin day in the saddle. :drooling:

BETTINICIPO.jpg

Photo credit to Graham Watson

Last edited:

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
The last stage was pretty good...Other than that, it was a little boring indeed...I watched it on the website, it was cool because I didn't have to stay up late, with two little boys running around I'm usually out-like-kraut before 10pm:D

-Jim.

NickDavid

Watching cycling on tv is like watching golf or baseball. It puts me to sleep quickly. Much rather get out there and have fun then watch others doing it.

Top Bottom