Tour of California TV Schedule - If you care?

THATmanMANNY

I'm bored

3447786819.jpg

thats how they do it overseas i guess. lol
even with that? :D

OMG footage finally!

6thElement

w00t, footage....and then it was gone.

edit: I've been on those hills they're currently showing, they're brutal.

Last edited:

doctor855

versus as a whole is pretty lame...i wouldn't expect anything less when covering a sport that is probably less popular than soccer in this country.

Purple Liquid

Shop: Efinger
Shop Keep
Fabian dropped cause of a fever... pretty sad. Him and Levi would have been battling for GC.

Hopefully today we'll be able to actually watch the race... 12:30 on Versus!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Fabian dropped cause of a fever... pretty sad. Him and Levi would have been battling for GC.

Hopefully today we'll be able to actually watch the race... 12:30 on Versus!

Fabian climbs like a rock (although last year he did kill it on some of the tour de france climbs) so he would have dropped fairly quickly.

Glancing Aft

did your guys race get cut short last night for a hockey game? Pissed me off, I was getting pumped for the final push into Modesto! I wish major bike races were always on tv, they make riding the trainer that much more bearable!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
did your guys race get cut short last night for a hockey game? Pissed me off, I was getting pumped for the final push into Modesto! I wish major bike races were always on tv, they make riding the trainer that much more bearable!

both monday and tuesday the coverage was cut short, I ended up watching the last sprint online. I guess since the race heads in to prime time on the east coast, it can't compete with "real" sports. I think the coverage has sucked anyways, the rain was a factor but it ends up being all interviews. I was enjoying watching lance take out levi (or levi take out himself) 50 times.

THATmanMANNY

I watch the 11pm-12pm recap. It gives you all highlights and results. It's better then the 3 hr coverage that doesn't even cover start to finish.

doctor855

both monday and tuesday the coverage was cut short, I ended up watching the last sprint online. I guess since the race heads in to prime time on the east coast, it can't compete with "real" sports. I think the coverage has sucked anyways, the rain was a factor but it ends up being all interviews. I was enjoying watching lance take out levi (or levi take out himself) 50 times.

hockey is a real sport??:D
wish someone like espn would pick up races.(they show poker and bowling for christ sakes) versus is worse than being bad it borders on incompetance.

Top Bottom