tour de tourne: TODAY, 4/11

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
where: tourne, the second birthplace of my mountain biking life (the first was splitrock/wildcat ridge so STEP OFF FAWKERS!) :D
what: i got last minute approval from the boss lady and figured there's enough of you slackers creeping around someone may want to join (as long as it's not ryan so i don't get a complex about being fat, slow, etc).
when: 4:33
huh?: i'll be in the ballfield lot in my red jeep grand chreokee, saris rack, orange mary, dashing good looks.

i'll check here before i put the wheels down, but like ryderx, bonefishjake waits for NO ONE!

:D

xc62701

Since when do I give complex's??? LOL... I can't make it anyway, so enjoy yourselves. It should be in great condition.

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dude - wheres the text message or something. OK - Jeff and I rode LM without you. But you know the Tourne is.. is... well I freakin ride there like three times a week. Instead I'm rollers in my shop with Pappas reviewing his itenerary for China, Taiwan and Singapore. Common man, a little more heads up. I'll use my Rig for god sakes.

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh by the way.

I found THE video.
Erich, Mike, Doug, Marky Mark, Bud, Myself and others. Maybe the first Mt Bike video - Tourne 1986 - Damn thats 22 years ago. I think it was on Beta Max

Top Bottom