Tour de Preserve

THATmanMANNY

hahaha. That's what it looked like. I noticed that too but but in actuality it was just i had to put my foot down there cause my back tire slipped out from under me on the little up and over there. C'mon really who the heck would be biking that early at the Preserve under those conditions :confused: BTW way to not stay on the trail! Trail is actually on the right of that. :rolleyes:

THATmanMANNY

well its been a "long" night as you can tell from my post time and it's pretty funny watching the other vids I have of our falls :rofl: but i guess my grammer is on par except for the two buts on my previous post :D PEACE

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Ride was from last weekend. Sorry for some dark video segments. My camera doesn't capture light well and the cloudy and early day did not help. So i don't want to hear any b!tching bout the light! :D ENJOY!

http://www.vimeo.com/2637950

Manny cool stuff, I've rode at Rutgers many times. Seeing your video how the heck did you guys follow a trail! I also watched the "log" vid, you guys did great, I hope no one got hurt. Thanks for posting

RC ... :)

Top Bottom