"Tour de Hartshorne" 7/20/08...

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
"Tour de Hartshorne"

I'll be over at Hartshorne this Sunday morning for some good non-race weekend training. 3 laps split between Hartshorne and Huber, 2.5-3 hours, expert pace and up. I have to go straight to work so there will be minimal to no stopping, but we will slow up at intersections if the ride is not together.

Meet in the lower lot at 8am...

-Jim.

BiknBen

...3 laps split between Hartshorne and Huber, 2.5-3 hours, expert pace and up...there will be minimal to no stopping....

Oooh that sounds inviting! :rolleyes: So basically, you will be racing without putting a number on your bars?

I'd like to be there. I have to check the family schedule.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
So basically, you will be racing without putting a number on your bars?

Isn't that how it usually ends up anyways;)

I prefer to say it's going to be horribly painful and have 2 guys show up that understand what our rides are like, rather than say it's going to be "quick" and have 20 guys that show up and complain about being dropped in the first 5 minutes:hmmm:

-Jim.

PatrickBrown

I prefer to say it's going to be horribly painful and have 2 guys show up that understand what our rides are like, rather than say it's going to be "quick" and have 20 guys that show up and complain about being dropped in the first 5 minutes:hmmm:

-Jim.

sounds exactly what peeps hated me for in the late 90s. well at least one of the reasons.

Pat

bobkennelly

-Jim.

And who would those two guys be Jimbo?????

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you guys think the pace will be fast? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can't make this one & thank god for that. Have fun boys.

CrossAddict

Cool In Waway

Wawayanda was sweet this morning. :D

Tuesday, VTC is rocking it again, 8:30-9:00 start (Barry Lakes Clubhouse):getsome:

BiknBen

bobkennelly said:
Yo Ben need the pics!!!

Jim the ride leader
CIMG4555Small.jpg

Bob
CIMG4567Small.jpg

CEM
CIMG4549Small.jpg

Jim and ChrisG
CIMG4564Small.jpg

BiknBen

Yours Truly drenched in sweat.
CIMG4586Small.jpg

JDog gets a little help on the road back from Huber to Hartshorne. He keeps the bike rolling so we keep him rolling. ;)
CIMG4592Small.jpg

CIMG4588Small.jpg

Not everyone, but the closest I could get to a group shot
CIMG4578Small.jpg

Fred is like my kids. I ask him for one good picture and then I can let him be silly for the next.
CIMG4577Small.jpg

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Great stuff

This ride was a blast. You couldn't ask for a better group to ride with, we only needed Chuck (who was at Mt. Snow) to make the posse complete.

It was excellent to see everyone there, particularly Chris and Bill, who made the long trek down for a good beating in the heat.:D

Excellent pictures, Ben, btw. Especially the last one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom