Tour de Hartshorne 6/22/08...

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Once again I'll be heading down the Hart of Shorne for some lightning loops this Sunday (6/22)...2-3 laps of "the jim loop"...Pace will be pretty fast with no stops, kinda like race day:D Meet in the lower lot, start riding at 8am...I gotta be at work by noon, so I need to be out by 11am...See you out there!!

-Jim.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I might be in for this, depending on the weather. I'll confirm by Saturday, brother.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This looks like it's going to be a stupid fast ride.:drooling:I may join & try & hold on as long as i can. I'll confirm tomorrow.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I'll be there for the 8AM rollout.

I did 3 hours on my fixed gear today, so my legs should be nicely tenderized for tomorrow's festivities.

RonzNd4Spd

Me to!

I'm in again,....to meet you guys in the lot before and after...'cause after the first turn you guys were GONE!!!!

just when this 50 year old dude thought he was doing ok...?

Steve Vai

Looks like it's gonna be a nice day out, maybe we'll do one lap slightly slower to keep the group together a little longer, then we'll open it up on #2:D

-Jim.

Steve Vai

Bill! You sneaky man you! How have you been? Where have you been?

He's been training in his super-uber-top secret underground facility, and when he's not there I think he does hill repeats with his 3 kids in a trailer or something:D Great job Bill, it was nice to not be the only "geary" for a change;)

-Jim.

Top Bottom