Tour de Hartshorne 6/22/08...

scalpel6

I am great :D My wife and had our third child 2 months ago and I've been doing the dad thing. I miss riding with everyone and hitting the races.

I have been living through everyones posts. It's almost like being there.....almost

Lets ride soon

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Today's ride was a gas.

Excellent surprise pulling in and seeing Bill there.

So Jim led Super Bob, Bill, Chris from High Gear, and yours truly out for a brisk lap of Hartshorne, then we cruised over to Huber for a tour, finishing back over at Hartshorne for another big lap, this time in the opposite direction. I think we ended up with just under 25 miles.

Jim laid down the smack, Bob was his usual superhuman self, Chris fit right in with what we do, but Bill gets the MVP for the day. My man was kicking ass, right to the end. Awesome stuff.

Group rides like this are a big reason why riding a bike is so damn cool.

Thanks, gents.

ArmyOfNone

Gah! Im an ass! I knew that but lost track of things. CONGRATS! I hope everything is well.

Yes lets ride!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I wanted to come but a relaxing day was had by me instead. Rode the road bike and saw some good friends. 3 hours of car free backroads with the girly. I am having a blast watching her get stronger every time we go out.

June is an insane month for bike shop guys.

I am jealous for sure.

Bob is my hero. I hope his kids know how cool he is. Most dads his age are fat shits. Bob is no joke.

j-

bobkennelly

Thank you, all

I wanted to come but a relaxing day was had by me instead. Rode the road bike and saw some good friends. 3 hours of car free backroads with the girly. I am having a blast watching her get stronger every time we go out.

June is an insane month for bike shop guys.

I am jealous for sure.

Bob is my hero. I hope his kids know how cool he is. Most dads his age are fat shits. Bob is no joke.

j-

Those are very kind words from all of you. I had a very good time just being out with the group, I consider myself Very Lucky to know all of you, it was a good diversion.
Hope to do it again soon...

Top Bottom