Tough road climbs in NJ

roc

Where does bailey hollow road in Morristown stack up against some climbs, also skyline drive in Motown. I can get up them, but for me they are really tough. Are they middle of the pack, relatively easy? I’m bored, I’ll be throwing out stupid questions as they enter my brain.

roc

See here:

For people who ride, where do skyline and bailey hollow stack up. Clearly, that are not the toughest? Come on, get with the program, Man!

MuniMan

Where does bailey hollow road in Morristown stack up against some climbs, also skyline drive in Motown. I can get up them, but for me they are really tough. Are they middle of the pack, relatively easy? I’m bored, I’ll be throwing out stupid questions as they enter my brain.
Long time ago I used to live at the bottom of Skyline. Out the door and up the hill. Bailey Hollow was fun to go down.

ebarker9

For people who ride, where do skyline and bailey hollow stack up. Clearly, that are not the toughest? Come on, get with the program, Man!

Used to ride both of those a lot. Definitely tough climbs, decently steep, not super long. Not at the level of some of the hardest in the state, but still challenging.

Top Bottom